The Benefits Of Massage
What exactly are the benefits of receiving massage or bodywork
Useful for all of the conditions listed below and more, massage
- Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion.
- Assist with shorter, easier labor for expectant mothers and
shorten maternity hospital stays.
- Ease medication dependence.
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow?the body¡¯s natural
- Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
- Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from,
- Improve the condition of the body¡¯s largest organ?the skin.
- Increase joint flexibility.
- Lessen depression and anxiety.
- Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving
- Reduce postsurgery adhesions and swelling.
- Reduce spasms and cramping.
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
- Release endorphins?amino acids that work as the body¡¯s natural
- Relieve migraine pain
Massage NYC featuring Swedish
Shower Very nice facility offering a great massage.